Duluth Slip And Fall Lawyer | Northern Minnesota Slip And Fall Attorney
Many slip and fall accidents aren’t serious because, let’s face it, we all do it at some point or another. However, there are times when slip and fall accidents are the fault of others because of negligence. For instance, not posting wet floor signs when they should be. If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident, it is your right to seek the representation of a Duluth slip and fall lawyer who can help you
At LaCourse, Poole & Envall, P.A., we are experienced and committed to ensuring you or your loved one recovers much-deserved compensation. When you’ve been injured due to no fault of your own and you have sustained medical costs and you’ve lost money due to being unable to work, you should be able to recover that money so you can focus on recovery.
Effective Slip And Fall Representation
There are different types of slip and fall accidents that can happen. Here are some of the most common scenarios:
- A property owner or tenant doesn’t shovel a sidewalk or clear away ice, causing an authorized visitor to slip and fall and sustain an injury
- A retail store’s employees fail to put up the proper warnings after a spill on the floor
- Store employees fail to clear an obstacle, causing a shopper to trip
- Stairs aren’t kept in good condition, resulting in failure that causes a fall
- Broken steps aren’t fixed and the property owner has had ample time to fix the problem
These are just some of the situations that can result in a slip and/or fall accident.
Fighting For You
Although the State of Minnesota tends to favor the business or homeowner over the victim, this doesn’t mean that there isn’t hope in the matter. Our Duluth slip and fall lawyers have handled numerous slip and fall cases with great success. When you have aggressive representation in your corner, the outcome can be much better than you would expect.
Contact A Duluth Slip And Fall Lawyer
Slip and fall accidents aren’t always serious, but there are those that are and can cause extensive injuries like broken bones and extreme bruising. If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident due to someone else’s negligence, LaCourse, Poole & Envall, P.A. can help you. To learn more, call 218-727-5384 and schedule a free consultation.