Duluth Workers’ Comp Lawyer | Northern Minnesota Workers’ Comp Attorney
Being injured on the job in Minnesota can be very complicated and overwhelming. However, workers’ comp benefits are available to help you pay living expenses while you recover. The bad news is that the benefits can be complicated to secure although they shouldn’t be. When you have a Duluth workers’ comp lawyer helping you through the process, a significant difference can be made in the outcome of the matter.
At Olson, Poole & Envall, we will help you get the benefits you need and deserve. You have only a limited amount of time to file your claim and you have to make sure it is done right. If you are having to appeal a denial, we can help you with your appeal so you can secure your benefits as soon as possible.
The Help You Need
Our Northern Minnesota workers’ comp attorneys can help with the following:
- Obtaining your wage loss benefits
- Getting medical bills paid
- Ensuring you get the recommended treatment you need to be approved
- Getting the retraining needed to work in another field if necessary
- Communicate with the insurance company on your behalf
- File claims on your behalf if you are denied coverage
- Ensure the insurer doesn’t prematurely stop your wage loss benefits
- Help you choose a Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant (QRC)
- Represent you in all proceedings
- Obtain co-pay and mileage reimbursements
- Explore settlement options
We can help you ensure you are getting the right type of benefits for the amount of time that you need them so you can focus on recovery and not how you are going to live day-to-day. The goal is for you to be able to get back to work as soon as possible. If that isn’t possible, then you need permanent benefits that will improve your quality of life.
Knowledgeable Workers’ Comp Representation
You can count on knowledgeable workers’ comp representation that will guide you throughout the process. You don’t have to feel confused or left alone. We help you make all the right moves to maximize the benefits you receive. Maximizing benefits will ensure that you have adequate assistance during a very difficult time in your life.
Contact A Duluth Workers’ Comp Lawyer
If you have been injured on the job, you can file for workers’ compensation benefits to help you pay for your living expenses while you recover. Unfortunately, there are times when benefits can be difficult to acquire. When this happens, you need a workers’ compensation attorney to help you throughout the process so you can get the benefits you deserve and move forward with your recovery. To learn more about how Olson, Poole & Envall, P.A. can help you, call 218-727-5384 to request a free consultation.